Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 6 years ago

請幫我修辭及訂正錯誤+翻譯

(1) 這部份的中譯請幫我用醒目顏色修辭及訂正錯誤, 專有名詞不必修改.

There were two older princesses, Hwasun, who was warm and mild-mannered, and Hwap'yong, who was very gentle and particularly kind to me. There were two more princesses, Hwahyop and Hwawan, who were more or less my age. They were still young and so they played a lot, though I did not join in. As befitted their exalted station in life, they had very conceivable toy. But I did not look at them. Taking pity upon me, Lady Sonhui urged me to behave more freely. "At your age, you must want to play. You are too concerned with palace rules and proper behavior. Do not worry so much about that and play with them whenever you feel like it," she would say.

有兩位較年長的翁主, 和順, 她非常溫暖和溫良恭謹, 及和平, 她對我非的和善及特別地親切. 另外還有兩位翁主, 和協及和緩, 她們跟我差不多年紀. 她們還年輕所以常玩, 雖然我沒加入她們. 正如她們尊貴的生活地位, 她們擁有每個可想像得到的玩具. 但是我沒有看它們. 因著對我的憐憫, 宣懿宮力勸我更加自由地表現. "在妳這年齡, 妳必定想玩. 妳太關注宮裡的規矩和適當的行為. 別擔心這麼多, 無論何時妳想玩就跟她們一起玩吧." 她會這樣說.

(2) 下面段落請幫忙翻譯

Lest I become envious, Her Ladyship, citing anecdotes and explaining the ways of the palace, guided and advised me. But I was truly uninterested in those playthings, and I was aware that my position—born outside and brought into the palace through marriage—was quite different from that of the princesses.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

有兩位較年長的翁主, 和順, 她非常溫暖和而且溫良恭謹, 及而和平, 她對我非常的和善及特別地親切(她非常的溫柔且特別親切地對待我). 另外還有兩位翁主, 和協及和緩, 她們的年紀跟與我相仿差不多年紀. 她們因還年輕所以常常遊玩, 雖然我沒加入她們. 正如她們尊貴的生活地位, 她們擁有每個可想像得到的玩具. 但是我沒有看並不去注意它們. 因著出於對我的憐憫, 宣懿宮力勸我讓自己的行為更加自由隨意些地表現. "在妳這年齡妳必定想玩. 妳太關注宮裡的規矩和適當的行為舉止。. 別擔心這麼多, 無論何時,妳想玩就跟她們一起玩吧." 她會這樣說.

(2) 下面段落請幫忙翻譯

為防我變得忌妒,貴妃引述軼事又解釋宮庭的習慣,引導我並給我意見。但我真的對那些玩樂事一點都不感興趣,而我知道我處的地位—出生於宮外,再經由婚姻被帶進宮內,此點就與那些翁主們有很大的不同。