In alabama?

If I'm 14 and me & my 17 year old boyfriend have sex can he get in trouble ? Even if I wanted it ?

Favorite Answer

I don't think so, because he's still underage.

"Age of consent is incredibly important in Alabama. An individual who is 19 years old or older has sexual contact with someone who is younger than 16 but older than 12 has committed sexual abuse."

This would just depend on what the laws of Alabama say about this matter.

its Alabama. anything is possible. anyways, two things. first, you wanting it has absolutely nothing to do with anything. at 14 you legally can not give your assent to anything including sex. your bf, also being under the age of consent, could be charged with sexual assault should you two have sex. okay, you already are having sex so to answer you, yes, he can get into trouble. no matter what want or don't want.