Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

In alabama?

If I'm 14 and me & my 17 year old boyfriend have sex can he get in trouble ? Even if I wanted it ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think so, because he's still underage.

"Age of consent is incredibly important in Alabama. An individual who is 19 years old or older has sexual contact with someone who is younger than 16 but older than 12 has committed sexual abuse."

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This would just depend on what the laws of Alabama say about this matter.

• 6 years ago

its Alabama. anything is possible. anyways, two things. first, you wanting it has absolutely nothing to do with anything. at 14 you legally can not give your assent to anything including sex. your bf, also being under the age of consent, could be charged with sexual assault should you two have sex. okay, you already are having sex so to answer you, yes, he can get into trouble. no matter what want or don't want.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.