What are your thoughts about next year being the last season for American Idol?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Alex
    Lv 5
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think they ended it not on a high, but at least on a somewhat good note. They improved it since Nikki Minaj and Mariah Carey were the judges, and it's a little more respectable now. However, it just seems tired and I don't think the talent is what it used to be. It's a little sad just because I watched it from some of the earlier seasons like when Carrie Underwood was on... but that's just nostalgia talking.

I'm excited to see what they do with the time slot and what they create to fill the space! Plus, the last season should be a good one since they will be pulling out all of the stops, and we will get to see a lot of returning idols since this will be their last chance to be on the show that made them famous.

• 6 years ago

finally about time. The show has ran it's course. It should of ended when Simon left.

I haven't even watched this current season much

• Entity
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Thankful. Now they can put yet another stupid reality show on in it's place. I don't watch tv anymore. There is nothing I want to watch, I have everything on my computer I want, and don't have to be subjected to loads of asinine commercials, and the epitome of shows that are way below my intellect.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

long overdue

The Voice

and

America's Got Talent

have given it too much competition

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

It's about time!!!

• 6 years ago

They had a good run. They are ending it on a good note as ratings have been declining.

• 6 years ago

Relief.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

That show should have ended years ago already.

• 6 years ago

That show was still going on? Wow.

• 6 years ago

I'm very, very happy about that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.