Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 5 years ago

求翻譯 需要中翻英 急需 20點

A:HI

B:HI ,又見面了

A:對阿你怎麼會出現在這裡?

B:我是來拍攝學校美麗的地方。

A:恩,仔細想想我們學校也蠻美麗的,我真的很喜歡我們的學校。

B:對了我剛好有買飲料,我們去那邊的涼亭這邊喝邊說吧!

A:恩,剛好太陽也很大,去那邊剛好可以乘涼。

B:你來學校那麼久了,有發現學校哪邊比較漂亮嗎?我想去那拍照。

A:其實學校每個地方都很漂亮,一定要說一個的應該就是行政大樓前的那塊草地吧!

B:喔!為甚麼呢?

A:我每次下課完都就會經過,因為每次看到都是在日落的時候,真的剛剛好就是最美的時候,心靈上就有很放鬆的感覺,慢慢的時間一久就喜歡上那塊草地了。

B:聽你這樣說我真的要去體會一下那種感覺,聽起來就覺得好棒喔!

A:那你呢!你那麼喜歡藝術的東西,喜歡的東西應該是我沒想過的,可以分享一下嗎?

B:可以,我在學校裡比較喜歡讀書館前的文化走廊。

A:喔!我真的不會想到你會喜歡那個地方。為什麼呢?

B:我因為比較喜歡看書,所以每次上完課都會去讀書館看點課外書,每次回宿舍時都會經過文化走廊,有一天突然感覺在路燈營造的氣氛下,突然覺得好浪漫、好美麗,那種美感會讓人忘記一切的煩惱,超喜歡那個時候的文化走廊喔!

A:好浪漫喔!看不出妳還有這一面呢。

B:我上次跟同學說這件事,他還不相信這是我說出來的話。

A:哈哈。

B:我看時間差不多了,我要去找我的同學了喔!

A:恩,好掰掰

B:掰掰

Rating
    Favorite Answer

A: HI B: HI, meet again A: Ah you how to appear here? B: I am a beautiful place to shoot the school. A: Well, think about our school is also very beautiful, I really like our school. B: Yes, I just have to buy drinks, we went to the other side of the pavilion which drinkin speak! A: Well, just the sun but also great to go over there just to enjoy the cool. B: You come to school for so long, I have found it more beautiful school which side I want to go there to take pictures?. A: In fact, the school Every place is very beautiful, some say it should be is a piece of grass in front of the administrative building it!B: Oh! Why? A: I have finished every class will go through, because every time I see are at sunset, just really good is the most beautiful time, the mind there is a very relaxed feeling, a long period of time and slowly fell in love a piece of grass. B: I hear you say really going to understand what kind of feeling, it sounds feel Terrific Oh! A: That How about you! Something you like so much art, like something I should be thought of, you can share it? B: Yes, I like reading culture in the hallway in front of the school hall. A: Oh! I really do not think you will like that place.Why? B: Because I prefer to read, so each will go to study hall after class Aspect extracurricular books, when the dormitory will be through cultural corridor, suddenly feeling every day to create an atmosphere in the street, I suddenly felt good romantic, so beautiful , that beauty will make people forget all the troubles, super love cultural corridor that time Oh! A: Good romantic Oh! U can not see this side of it. B: I said it last time with the students, he did not believe it was me say the words. A: Haha. B: I think time is running out, I'm going to my classmates Oh! A: Well, good Baibai B: baibai