In your full name, how many vowels (A, E, I, O, U and sometimes Y) are there?
Mine: Seven (AUE, AA, EE)
- 5 years agoFavorite Answer
Seven for me too! (AEI, OOE, O)
- MathLv 75 years ago
- ILBBTMFP33Lv 55 years ago
There are 2 vowels in my name a and I.
- CandieLv 75 years ago
Six in total.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- MikaelaLv 65 years ago
IAEA uiaa ii 10 :)
- 5 years ago
- CommonBarefootLv 75 years ago
First has two (EE) and second has three (AAA)Source(s): I'm not counting my middle names lol
- AlyssaLv 65 years ago
Six for me (AYA, A, AE).
- SLv 75 years ago
7(AA, AEE, OE)
- Amie KittenLv 75 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.