Search for partial gamertag on Xbox Live?

I met a really cool person on GTA V about an hour ago, and they got disconnected. I looked at the recent players tab in attempt to find him, but I couldn't because I met him over an hour before he got disconnected. His gamertag was something like DockedOwl with numbers after it, but I can't find anything. Does anyone know how to find him so I can add him?

Favorite Answer

If you are still in the session it is possible you could read through the notifications in the start menu, it shows all the notifications that have shown up in game (Player A killed Player B etc.) and if he died at some point his gamertag may be listed there but I'm not sure how far it goes back.

Other than that you could try searching for "DockedOwl" on Google and YouTube as it is possible he could have a channel under the same name or be signed up for another site under the name.

But there isn't much more you can do. If you were playing with any other people who might remember his gamertag you could try asking them, but that's about it.

click friends, recently met people are on the right