Anonymous

Do you have citizenship to other countries?

• Lv 7
    Favorite Answer

I only have American Citizenship, since both my parents were born in the US... I'm 3rd generation American Immigrant from Germany, so I guess if I wanted to I might be able to find a means of getting dual citizenship, but to be honest, I have no real need to.

My uncle's wife was born and raised in the UK. She had 2 kids with her first husband over there then immigrated to the US in the 1970's with her children and I know her now adult children have dual citizenship because their father is still in England. The girl has lived full time in the US since moving here and the brother moved back to the UK in his 20's. He has mental health and addiction issues, so he hasn't actually been seen or heard from in a couple of years now and we're pretty sure he might be dead... He married a UK chick and so I have a cousin by marriage over there that I'd like to meet some day, and I know that she and the daughter have kept in touch with my Uncle and his wife for all these years.

I know I have family in Canada, part of my family immigrated to Chicago and the other part immigrated to Canada, but I've never met them and I know my aunt has gone up there to visit, so I hope to meet them someday.

It's fascinating how many different nationalities a single family can have in such a short period of time, between immigration, marriage, etc.

No i don't

But my dad has to America and Italy

My mom had to America and Spain

And

My brother is gaining his Canadian citizenship right now.

No, I could if I wanted to but right now it does not interest me. My wife is a dual citizen.

• ?

No..I do not and I do not see the advantage of that at this time in my life.

No