How to REDUCE USB transfer speed Temporarily ?

I want to reduce the USB transfer speed . I use windows 8.1 and I get a transfer speed of 17.5 MB per second through USB .I want to slow it down temporarily .Here is the Story for those who are curious , I met an awesome girl on a trip , we found out that we both are from the same city so she asked if i can take... show more I want to reduce the USB transfer speed . I use windows 8.1 and I get a transfer speed of 17.5 MB per second through USB .I want to slow it down temporarily .Here is the Story for those who are curious , I met an awesome girl on a trip , we found out that we both are from the same city so she asked if i can take pics of her as she forgot her cam . So i took many pics of her which comes around 400 mb totally . Tomorrow she told me she would meet me to get those pics , I told her transferring pics would take an hour or so , I know it will get over in few min but this is like the only valid reason I have to meet her . So i just wanna slow down the transfer speed temporarily so I ll have little time to get to know her even better . Please help me guy .I dont wanna reduce it forever.I hate slow speed USB transfer. I just wanna make sure it takes at least 40 min . How to do it ?
4 answers 4