I''m reading this comic strip out of Canada and the mom has the kid buy a BAG OF MILK! Huh?

Now here in the states we sell it in cartons and plastic bottles. We do sell wine in plastic bags but they are in a box. How do you store a bag of milk?

Favorite Answer

In Eastern Canada you get milk sold in bags as being more popular. In Western Canada milk is typically sold in 1 litre or 2 litre cartons and 4 litre plastic jugs. But as for how do you store it, well you just put it in the fridge. These are popular to help store bags of milk...

• Marduk
      5 years agoReport

Oh wow! Thanks! Who would have thought it. I now have a conversation starter, LOL!

Yea, really weird. Mostly they only sell bags of milk to 8 year olds with cooties. It's been proven long ago that it's the only way to keep them from spreading.

It's common. Google 'Canadian bag of milk'. There's pictures.

Same in some parts of Europe. Use a simple plastic jug to stabilise it when in use. There are also fridgies with a blade just for cutting of a corner. When I visit, I call them udders.