What to do now that my soul is dead and I have abandoned all hope?

I don't know what to do now. The world has now gone completely insane and I'm literally counting down the days until I'm forced to attempt survival in a post-apocalyptic nightmare. People are excruciatingly nasty and evil. Those who are not are a rare anomaly and very puny and useless. All of my... show more I don't know what to do now. The world has now gone completely insane and I'm literally counting down the days until I'm forced to attempt survival in a post-apocalyptic nightmare.

People are excruciatingly nasty and evil. Those who are not are a rare anomaly and very puny and useless.

All of my dreams are dead. There are no resources for the change that I'd like to make in the world. I have no partner and no children. There is no one that can make my heart soft again.

Day and night I drift deeper into hatred for the human race and for all of god's failed creation.

Now what? Should I just get up and go to work again like a robot?