I have my SAT in 2 hours and im having anxiety?

Im shaking and Im so nervous. I did terrible on the PSAT (i only got a total of 10 correct answers) and i only studies two days for my SAT. I didnt study at all for the Math section! please help, I dont want to have a panic attack in the test center. I have good grades, but i go to a charter school and we dont learn anything within a regular high school curriculum. I take honors, but we dont really learn anything in there either, we just do projects based on skills we already know :/ please help!

well since you didn't study you're probably going to have to retake the test anyway, so just tell yourself "**** it it doesn't matter". that actually helps a lot because you stop overthinking things and you won't be overcome by anxiety.... good luck!!

Take deep breaths and think positive thoughts to yourself such as, I will do well on the SAT