Prasdana asked in SportsWrestling · 5 years ago

If you can have your own wrestling company what your roster will be?

Sheamus will be my top guy on my company, he has the charisma, the looks, the size, the skills. I know he can do it.

Bobby Roode will be my second top guy, he already carries TNA along with Austin Aries back in 2012-2013 so it won't be a problem for him to be the second guy.

Other main eventers I want: Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan), Austin Aries, Ryan Taylor (CWF Hollywood), The Miz, Xtreme Tiger (Tigre Uno in TNA), Kurt Angle.

Tag-Team Division: The Wolves, The Briscoes Brothers, Rockness Monsters (CWF Hollywood), PpAvalon (CWF Hollywood), Lucha Dragons, The Young Bucks, The Hardyz, The Great Sanada and Manik

Midcard Division: Jack Swagger, Stardust, Damien Sandow, Kyle O'Reilly, Bram, Titus O'Neil, Matt Sydal, Ellie Everfly (CWF Hollywood), Tyler Bateman (CWF Hollywood), Mikey O'Shea (CWF Hollywood)

Commentators: Joey Styles and Steve Corino

• Candle
    Favorite Answer

I've always thought people missed the boat on Alex Shelley as a singles competitor. He's got a look about him, and he knows how to wrestle a great match when not pigeonholed into being 'cruiserweight guy' like he was in Motorcity Machine Guns. Pre-Sabin Shelley had a sort of Lancashire-Puro hybrid style that I always thought was unique. He also knows how to talk the talk on the mic.

I'm going off of what I consider indie guys opposed to trying to snipe from the big rosters.

2nd Top Guy would probably be someone who doesn't make Shelley look small, and could battle wits with him on the microphone. In that respect, I think "Mr. Ego" Robert Anthony is pretty underrated outside of Chicago. My only apprehension with him is that he's kind of inconsistent in the ring at times, but when he's on, he's on.

Other Main Eventers: Rock Superstar Kaos, Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano, Dalton Castle/Ashley Remington (he could play double duty with the gimmick), local favorite and 2014 Young Lion's Cup contender Joe Black, Boom Boom Colt Cabana

Tag Division: TMDK, Marshall and Ross Von Erich, Monster Mafia, RockNES Monsters, Worse Case Scenario, The Young Bucks, and if they'd do it, The Dudley Boyz. If not, then Los Bindejos

Midcard Division: Drew Myers, Mr. Touchdown Mark Angelosetti, Drew Gulak, Biff Busick, Gregory Irons, Jay Bradley, Cliff Compton, Drew Haskins alternating between the roles of Sex Ferguson and DOC Gallows, Mike Quackenbush as sort of a gatekeeper, Nick Dinsmore as a straight up wrestler, not Eugene. and maybe Harry Smith

Commentary: Dave Prazack and Tim Donst.

the roster of the wwe/wwf between 1998-2001 oh an brock lesnar

Your promotion would go under in ten seconds flat.

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.
    • Guy Gene
      5 years agoReport

bro for an indy it could draw a few hundred on a monthly basis. not every promotion has to conqueror the world you know.