College/Life/Job help?

i dont know what i want to do with my life. most likely something in environmental science or geology... so if i do one of these majors in college.. what sort of jobs will i be able to get?

1 Answer

  • Ned
    Lv 5
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can work as an environmental engineer, environmental director, environmental executive, environmental manager, environmental planner, sonographer, seismic stratigrapher, sedimentologist, or consultant.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.