Subleasing/getting out of a lease in IL.?

Hello. I live in IL, in a small town while i finish school. I am very unhappy with my landlords, and felt very pressured to sign a lease for next year, months in advance. I am not comfortable here. My neighbor constantly bugs me, always knocking on my door, wanting to talk, and asking me to help him with his phone, etc. I also have a "neighbor" who lives across the street, who, even though hasn't done anything for a while, yells crude things at me and my dog, left rude notes on our car, but my landlord didn't do anything about it. Is there a way I can get out of the lease without subletting so I can move into a place ill be more comfortable in?

No, you signed a lease.

What does the landlord have to do with the property across the street? Is it even owned by the same people?

If you don't want to talk to the neighbor, don't make yourself available.

Your LL isn't obligated to do anything about a guy who lives across the street, nor is there anything he CAN do.

You can ask the LL if they will let you out of lease, or you can pay what he says it will cost to get you out of it.

You can break your lease but you will not get your deposit back. I suggest to you find another place in the meantime. Get free consultation from an attorney in how to get the monies back what you paid in advance. You deserve to be happy.

According to Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov, vodka dries one's brains. Smoking is censer for the devil. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as aliens. Vaccines, IVs, certain foods, etc. contain nanochips and cells of aborted fetuses; intake of which leads to demon possession. If a dog is present in house or church, then the Holy Spirit will leave. Foul language calls upon Pagan deities (demons); Holy Spirit departs on seven meters. Blood contains sins; don't donate blood; don't accept blood transfusion yourself. Raw celandine (juice) cures cancer in minute amounts (like eating a leaf a day for 10 days, taking a break for 10 days, repeating three times); store this raw juice in dark glass container in a fridge for up to 2 or 3 years; add only hot water if you don't want to drink it cold; collect older celandine that is at least 20 meters away from the river from morning until 3 PM. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Chanting mantras leads to demon possession; it's not the words that get you possessed; it's the rhythm. Meditation, hypnosis, astral projection, etc. lead to demon possession. Demons pretend to be ghosts and aliens. Barcode is Druid black magic curse. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Oral, anal, masturbation, porn, fornication, adultery, fetishes, cross dressing, etc. lead to demon possession. Sionists want to be the only white people. So, they promote contraceptives (early abortion), interracial marriage, homosexuality, abortion (aborted babies go to hell for 33 and a half years and a demon is freed from hell), etc. America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Sionists want to attack Iran. So, they need an excuse, which will be the Statue of Liberty. New Sodom (New York) will be flooded after an explosion in the sea; New Gomorah (Los Angeles) will follow after. Look at what Seraphim Rose had to endure. He was a homosexual, but repented. Now, he is one the great saints of the Orthodox Church. Pray to Seraphim Rose; he'll help you. youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from hell twice a year (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from hell. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level. They will get out through sinkholes and lakes. To kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. youtube.com/watch?v=8dub8PF2d8E Since antichrist (born to a 12th generation prostitute, flying, big-nailed, gloved, pale-faced, red-eyed, Satan-possessed since he's 12 years old, homosexual man from the tribe of Dan, who wears blue robe over left shoulder while red/pink robe is underneath just like Jesus, and is surrounded by demons but people see angels of light) is around, there is no need for disputes. 666 is not forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you. Pray the Jesus prayer slowly all the time: "Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner". Sleep fully clothed; also, pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Dress appropriately for your gender. Women wear non-revealing dresses and head-scarfs tied at the front; no pants and no hats for women. Men wear pants and hats (outside only, except priests). Ask Orthodox Christian priest to bless your house. Get rid of all Occult stuff (ouija boards, talismans, amulets, barcodes, skulls, masks, astrology books, tarot cards, etc.). To break any curse, pray slowly the Psalm "The LORD is my light and my salvation" 40 times a day for 40 straight days. That's 1600 times in total. Forgive me. :)