Chris asked in SportsFootball (American) · 5 years ago

THIS is MY FINAL MOCK DRAFT what do you guys think?

1) Tampa Jameis Winston

2) Titans Leonard Williams

3) Jaguars Dante Fowler JR

4) Raiders Amari Cooper

5) Redskins Marcus Mariota " Either keep the pick or trade with the Browns or Eagles"

6) Jets Vic Beasley

7) Bears Kevin White

8) Falcons Randy Gregory

9) Giants Brandon Scherff

10) Rams Devante Parker

11) Vikings Trae Waynes

12) Browns Danny Shelton

13) Saints Shane Ray

14) Dolphins Todd Gurley

15) 49ers La EL Collins

16) Texans Dorial Green Beckham

17) Chargers Melvin Gordon

18) Chiefs Andrus Peat

19) Browns Jalen Strong

20) Eagles Marcus Peters

21) Bengals Landon Collins

22) Steelers Bud Dupree

23) Lions Arik Arnstead

24) Cardinals Ereck Flowers

25) Panthers D.J Humpfries

26) Ravens Rishard Perriman

27) Cowboys Eddie Goldman

28) Broncos Maxx Williams

29) Colts Malcom Brown

30) Packers Eric Kendricks

31) Saints Devin Smith

32) Patriots Kevin Johnson

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Lomax
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mock drafts are fun - but you're trying to second-guess thirty-two opinionated individuals who are only lying when their lips are moving. There are so many unknowns that could affect the draft, such as what do the Titans REALLY think of Zach Mettenberger?

Another interesting question is that there three players - Gregory, Ray & Beckham - who you rate in the top sixteen, but who have off-the-field question marks hanging over them. No team wants to draft an elite player who promptly does something stupid and gets himself banned for a season. There is a larger than normal risk inherent in drafting these players. How do the thirty-two franchises assess these risks? Thirty-two different ways, probably. But the law of averages says one of the three will be a spectacular bust. Which one? Who can say?

Which is why the process is so fascinating. Who will pick this year's JaMarcus Russell? And who will find this year's Tom Brady in the sixth round?

Edit after the event: You got eight right, if I'm not mistaken. Given the sheer volume of variables, a 25% hit rate suggests that either you should be working as a pundit, or that you were favoured by Dame Fortune. I suspect the latter - but let me know your predictions for next year.

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Pretty bad

Titans take Mariota or trade out

DG Beckman will not go first round due to offfierld issues

Lions are looking for a more pro typical 4-3 tackle instead of a 3-4 DE

• 5 years ago

That Mariota is probably going to be gone by the 5th pick, that the 49ers don't need an offensive tackle, and that Dorial Green Beckham is not going in the middle of the 1st round or the 1st round at all. He's projected as a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

• 5 years ago

Great thru pick #1. I'm shocked Mariota went #2. It's not like that's what everyone has been saying for weeks and what every trade rumor was based on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Seems believable. But I think Shane Ray took himself out of the first round by getting caught with weed. Also, Eric Kendricks won't get past #20.

• Kaira
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Well...I don't make mock drafts so I'm not in a position to criticize...and it doesn't seem that bad...

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Cowboys won't draft a DT that can only play the one-technique spot.

• 5 years ago

GO WINSTON GO WINSTON

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

reported, asswipe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.