My son is on the I-telephone sending some messages detailing weird codes like 'YOLO, GTFO DAD! Y U Creeping on my stuff." Please decode.?

Favorite Answer

YOLO= You obligated lazy otter (usually used as a joking insult)

GTFO DAD= Grab the frosty octopus. Do assassinate dogs. (Used to say that you need to do something quickly, sort of like ASAP)

Y U Creeping on my stuff= Yellow umbrellas creeping on my stuff (slang used to say that the government is stalking you)

Hope this helps!

• Ned5 years agoReport

Thank you sonny,and, hey, at least you are not John R!

Yolo= You Only Live Once

GTFO= Get The F**k Out

The rest I'm not sure

YOLO - you only live once

GTFO DAD - get to f*ck out dad

Y U - Why you

• John R

Sonny, quit trying to pretend you're an old fart. Real old farts know this stuff. We were using 'secret languages' when your dad was just a gleam in your grand-dad's eye. Shoo - go play in traffic or something

• Ned5 years agoReport

I am Ned Ludd, and apparently you don't get the allusion. I will skedaddle, but not into traffic. I am your senior.

• Sandra

Haha no but when time I was chatting with 3 of my friends and then all these like 40ish old people get on and it was weirdd. But yeahh Lol. Thats why you block scaryy people like that. And I wanna see the chats lol.