Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Why is Fox News lying saying that bloods and crips teamed up with Black Panthers in Baltimore to attack cops?

At the start of the skirmishes between Baltimore police and citizens protesting over the police custody death of Freddie Gray, the police department issued claims that the Blood and Crip gangs were united to “take out” cops. Members of the city’s street gangs denied any such plans to harm officers, stating on record that those claims were false.

The Baltimore Police’s “credible threat” statement came just as scenes of violent clashes were being flashed across every major news outlet available on Monday (April 27). While there were visuals of aggression against cops by various groups of protestors, it did not appear to be a coordinated attack by the gang members. In fact, representatives from the gangs spoke with local NBC affiliate WBAL-TV about their suspected level of involvement.

- See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2015/04/28/baltimore-gang-m...

Update:

UPDATE: The Baltimore Sun reports that gang members have joined City Council members at Baltimore's City Hall today to request that violence in the city stop:

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because Fox is not a news organization. It's more like the public relations arm of modern American conservatism. Accordingly, it is more interested in creating division and hatred than in reporting actual news.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Thanks for watching FOX. As a conservative I can find out from you what they say since I do not watch them. Or are you just repeating what a third part said the Fox said? Anyways, how do you know they did not? I don't. Are you a Black Panther, Crip or Blood? So you repeat what someone else tells you and come on here accusing everyone else of what you are doing. YOur source is the Hip Hop Wire? LOL

• 5 years ago

There was over 300 homicides last year in the inner city, vast majority was gang related

So now we should congratulate the Bloods and Crips because a few members have appeared on TV condemning the riots?

• Lee
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Now the Bloods and Crips have representatives? Now that's progress. lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Would it make you feel better if MotherJones said it instead?...oh look..they did!

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/04/bloods-and...

Yeah, because gangs are known for promoting peace and well being...-eye roll-

• Hit Girl
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

On that we agree...are you my new stalker? You message me and comment on my posts.....

• 5 years ago

OMG. Consider the source. Flames don't deserve comments.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Faux News lie?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Because that's what the cops said you lying ignorant douche

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

They hate America

• 5 years ago

In the words of the great Rahm Immanuel, " Prove they're not"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.