Movie help again!! Dan Aykroyd (I THINK) played a heavily made up ancient patriarch of a funhouse-type mansion, where the crooked police?

Update: ....would send unwary travelers to vanish in the horrible place. (They may have eaten them). John Candy played his daughter, I think. Yes, I know. Incidentally, the Aykroyd character's nose was...highly, uh...penile. Finally a couple escapes, and that's where my memory ends...the lady may have been Demi... show more ....would send unwary travelers to vanish in the horrible place. (They may have eaten them). John Candy played his daughter, I think. Yes, I know. Incidentally, the Aykroyd character's nose was...highly, uh...penile. Finally a couple escapes, and that's where my memory ends...the lady may have been Demi Moore. I'm thinking MAYBE mid '80s
1 answer 1