The Fantastic Four vs. Magneto: Who would win this battle?

The Fantastic Four: Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards), Invisible Woman (Sue Storm-Richards), Human Torch (Johnny Storm), & Thing (Ben Grimm)

vs.

Magneto, The Master of Magnetism (X-Men Villian)

Story: Police and u.s. army are try to arrest Magneto but police and u.s. army special forces aren't doing so good. Magneto is destroying the city of NY and innocent people of ny. It's up to Fantastic Four to save the city of NY and stop magneto's menace. What would happen next After the story?

Bq: Will you like to see the new and reboot fantastic four movie this year (with: Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan and Jamie Bell) or you prefer with Original Fantastic Four 2005 & Rise of the Silver Surfer (with Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans and Michael Chiklis)?

I know that reboot version is not release until august of 2015.

Favorite Answer

The Fantastic Four would win. Human Torch could keep Magneto distracted long enough for Thing to clobber him.

And no, I'm not looking forward to the new FF movie very much. It just doesn't look good. Plus, if you ask me, Miles Teller is way too young to play Mr. Fantastic.