promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If 70 year old Hillary Clinton can get away with killings at Benghazi, then why can't White Cops in Baltimore?

Violence breaks out near Camden Yards during Freddie Gay protests

Baltimore Sun

Yvonne Wenger, Mark Puente, Kevin Rector, Colin Campbell and Erica L. Green

9 hrs ago

Patriots QB Tom Brady, blows off Obama White House Dinner for the ultra rich.

FBI probing potential ISIS-inspired threat in US: report

BALTIMORE—A day of mostly peaceful demonstrations against the death of Freddie Gray turned confrontational as dark fell over Baltimore Saturday evening, as protesters blocked traffic near the Inner Harbor, smashed police car windows and shouted, "Killers!" at officers in riot gear.

More than 100 officers — wearing helmets, gloves and vests and carrying batons — formed a wall along several blocks of Pratt Street, and began to make arrests. State police in full tactical gear were deployed to the city.

Protesters shouted "Killers!" and "You can't get away with this!" and "Hands up don't shoot!" Some threw rocks and water bottles at police mounted on horses, smashed the windows of businesses and looted at least two convenience stores.

I support White Cops in their fight against Lesbian Femi Nazis & Welfare Democrat Street Thugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JizmxTt4SV0

Youtube thumbnail

I'll Always Be A Oregon Girl - SCOTT WALKER 2016

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Comb-Over Don, is that you?

Attachment image
    • Greta5 years agoReport

I want SCOTT WALKER for President. I have no interest in Hillary or Trump.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Quite a rant for a Sunday morning. First, she's not 70 yet. She'll be 70 when she's inaugurated- the same age as Reagan, who most conservatives claim was a great president, right?

Second, deaths are typically investigated. Benghazi has been investigated several times- sometimes by Republicans- and no wrongdoing by Clinton or others in the U.S. government has been found. The terrorists were responsible and they have been caught. Similarly, shootings by police officers are always investigated to see if they were necessary. The problem is that they seem to be more likely to be cleared of charges of unnecessary force if the victims are black. The public has been powerless in getting more attention paid to this issue- as we've seen in many cases in Missouri, New York, etc. When people feel powerless, they tend to escalate to more dramatic, sometimes violent action. That's what's happening in Baltimore. If people felt the police were really paying attention to their concerns, they wouldn't feel the need to riot.

• Marduk
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

I have my answers boilerplated. The same tired worn lies just pop up everyday. I found it was easier to cut and paste the answers.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

If 70 year old Hillary Clinton can get away with killings at Benghazi, then why can't White Cops in Baltimore? >> bet you wonder why so many people think so many other people, especially in YA's are soooo STUPID , BS questions like this ! It's no wonder that life is so bad for so many people world-wide ... lots o stupidity and greed !

• Greta5 years agoReport

Sources? Otherwise shut your trap on Food Stamps.

• 5 years ago

You've got to remember that Hillary is now and always been above the Law, all you have to is ask her and she'll set you straight!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Probably because Hillary did not kill anyone period. Where as the cops in Baltimore actually killed someone.

• Edward
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Money an power look at Ted Kennedy guilty as hell an nothing really happened.

• 5 years ago

Hillary did nothing untoward.

• 5 years ago

Religion has failed to civilize those of your lowly ilk; thus, you are recognized as 'devils.'

• Traci
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

Does make you wonder, doesn't it. What the Hell is happening to our country?

• 5 years ago

They are white!

• 5 years ago

Looking for the " Idiotic Question Of The Day Award ? "

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.