Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice thoughts?

After watching the trailer and a couple reviews of the trailer for Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. I have gathered my thoughts about how I think the plot of the story will go down. After seeing the soldiers kneeling down before Superman with Superman logos on their arms, my first thought was that Superman... show more After watching the trailer and a couple reviews of the trailer for Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. I have gathered my thoughts about how I think the plot of the story will go down.

After seeing the soldiers kneeling down before Superman with Superman logos on their arms, my first thought was that Superman may be building a regime to fight against batman/lex luthor.

It was quite obvious for me with the whole "false god" and soldiers looked like, even the things Lex was saying seemed regime like.

Do you agree? what is your opinion on it?