Is Boost Mobile any good?

First off, I live near Seattle, if anyone has experience with it up here.

I don't want to get stuck with a contract right now, just in case something in my life happens or I am unhappy with the service. Also, they offer unlimited talk, text, and data with 10gb of that at high speed for $55. That is more than double the high speed data of most other companies.

So, what I am wondering is if their actual service is any good or not. I mean, I'm not expecting Verizon or anything, but is the call, text, and data quality decent? And is is as good as Sprint? I know it's "powered by Sprint" so is it the same minus customer service?

I don't want to pay for a phone and not like the service, you know?

2

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones : http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?rZjW

I've heard boost mobile is worse then Sprint my friend at work told me he had it and could never get good signal. He told me Sprint is better even tho they are the same network he still says Sprint is better.

Boost is owned by Sprint. It's one of the three prepaid services owned by Sprint. The service is the same.

There are Boost Mobile stores in larger cities, so I assume Seattle would have one.