What to expect in France? Particularly Paris, Nice, Monaco, and Eze.?

I have been to France previously, but I can't remember much and I only went to the Disneyland there.

Ok first though Monaco is technically it's own micro state... It is French!

And what to expect in France, we'll all French speak English but refuse too, even though us British saved their *** in the war. :p.

However it's a nice country, not very cheap and where a one or two or three star hotel would be fine in most countries, cheap hotels mean cheap in France, don't expect clean, wifi or breakfast! Unless you pay more.

The countryside is beautiful once your away from Calais and on the whole people are friendly if you make some effort to speak French.

Personally I'd avoid the big cities and enjoy the quieter towns! And depending on your interest defiantly see the fascinating war mueseums ( I'm 25 and even I find them awesome ).

But that's all you need to know! It's a safe country and most cities are crime free ( aside the general pick pocketing ). Go and explore :).

Source(s): I travel :)

paris is a, big , busy, dirty and very expensive city.

nice is in south of france, there is a sea, sun and also very expensive place.

Monaco is not in France , it is very beautiful, very expensive and very small country, bordering by france.

Source(s): i have lived in paris and nice and visited monaco

Monaco is not in France. Don't slander it.