G&B asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 years ago

Is it possible for female feminists not to be lesbians?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

While not all feminists are lesbians, far too many in power are.! Read on--> Guys, Google the wench Emmeline Pankhurst from WW1 Britain. And check out what she and her "precocious" tramp daughters did to men with her hurtful, hateful "White Feather Campaign" After seeing what she did, you'll REALLY understand why feminism is a movement of hate and revenge. But don't buy into this superiority agenda they are pushing on you. Their vaginas aren't made of gold. Their wombs aren't lined with platinum either. Their self-aggrandizement seems to know no limits. Its rather pathetic actually. As pathetic as a metrosexual crying on the sidewalk for missing a big scarf sale. Modern day feminists are just puppets, spasmodically dancing to the lesbians orders coming out of Washington DC. The wool has been pulled over their eyes for so long that they only see the world through a haze of lesbian induced hate and domination. Susan B. Anthony must be rolling and twitching angrily in her grave at what feminists have done with the legacy she left behind to improve on,,,instead of spoiling and besmirching it. So guys and girls,,,what started off as "The Women's Liberation Movement" in the 1960's might have been a workable social engineering endeavour by decent women who wanted a place to stand beside men. "The Gay Power Movement" infiltrated Women's Lib and hijacked their agendas and replaced them with their own. Subtly at first as not to draw too much attention to themselves, but we all see the end result now don't we? Are you happy with it? It's no wonder why women can't think straight, real world results show it in spades. And the moderate feminists? Are they still fighting for equality? No. They stand by on the sidelines spewing rhetoric instead of repealing and revising the laws their lesbian "sisters" enacted to devalue men in the western nations. So moderate feminists,,,it comes down to two choices,,sit back and talk a big game on feminism meaning equality with men or take you own movement back from those who harm it the most. It's your movement,,,clean up your mess. You're big girls now, right?

Attachment image
    Source(s): Women of this ilk are really bad for the women's movement.!!!
    • I'll have to find a normal, heterosexual suffragette then to use as template then.

• Login to reply the answers
  • liz
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

No they make you have sex with women before you're allowed to say anything about being a feminist.

Edit - I bet the BA goes to a user who is neither female nor a feminist.

• Deino
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Sure.

There's plenty of dictionary feminists out there who are unaffected by the cultural stereotypes.

• 5 years ago

Yes . I have met a feminist who had BF she was talking about him a lot and how he is the best man in the world ..... but when i met him he was so average and nothing special about him . most feminist delude themselves that they have the greatest man in the world but i don't know why ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

You can't really control who you're sexually attracted to. Even the hardcore women-haters and man-haters still fk each other. Though they're probably just angry fking, which is great in small amounts

• 5 years ago

Quite possible!

• 5 years ago

of course?? feminism is gender equality what does that have to do with sexuality

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

All women are bisexual.

Source(s): female post-feminist
  • 5 years ago

I think not

• 5 years ago

what

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.