Anonymous

What's your opinion on the term "Native-American" being reserved only for people with tribal Citizenship, is it accurate?

i keep seeing people debate whether it's a race or some sort of political term.

Favorite Answer

Most so called "Native American Indians" are NOT so by race/ancestry/DNA.Most are just Mixed race people with special tribal citizenship.They think they're "special" with those LEGAL papers,but I wonder how they feel about Native American Indians that were LEGALLY not considered citizens of the U.S.A. many many years ago.The laws & interpretation of those who make it isn't always 100% right nor fair,but it's only right & fair when it benifits the interests of selfish & greedy Mixed race "Native American Indians".A mutt is a mutt and it doesn't matter what type of mutt it is.

No, It isn't fair! In fact, since everyone came from Africa, originally, I think all americans should be called "African americans". That would make it fair for everyone.

• Daniel

Native american can be either a racial classification or the political term used for the citizens of tribal nations of the u.s but amerindian is the true scientific racial classification

• mac

This is such a sad history lesson NOT being taught. ?.the early native americans also come from somewhere, those tribes did the same things the European, spanish did, they came to a patch of earth and faught for it, and the winner claimed it, look at early native american history. ? Ok .now the "winners of that land grab " are native Americans I was born on this soil, my parents where born on this soil, and just like the first native tribes who came to this part of earth are native to this soil, I am also, thats a pure fact, native americans are not actually called americans they are called what ever their tribe was, when the new "tribe " came they put a name to this part of earth and called it america. So too make it simple they classified any tribe native americans, because at that point they where the natives, but please its been a few generation s later and any person born here is a native american. You cannot prove me wrong, due to how being born in a country gives you the rights of the said counrty. And more logical facts that you should find for yourselves

I say let Native Americans decide who is or isn't Native American or not.

• My opinion is that your Pathetic Troll troup is a bunch of cry babies.

Source(s): Ojibwe First Nations. NEVER a Native American. Ever. Not whining about it either. I have my own identity.

it's a White circus.

Not fair.