Why do Christians get annoyed when you call Bible a fictional fairytale novel book( I'm trying to disprove the Bible challenge if you dare)?

Why not it's fictional book all characters all fictional Jesus not real his mom was a adulteress who committed adultery. And she was going to be stoned so she made up the whole virgin birth thing to avoid be stoned! Which stoning was common punishment in ancient time I have link to that. Adam and Eve 100%... show more Why not it's fictional book all characters all fictional Jesus not real his mom was a adulteress who committed adultery. And she was going to be stoned so she made up the whole virgin birth thing to avoid be stoned!

Which stoning was common punishment in ancient time I have link to that. Adam and Eve 100% fictional characters. Along with Genesis story.

Talking animals fictional real animals can't talk even if they can it would be very hard for them to understand human language.

The Bible is man made book and a fairytale nonsense