I graduated last year in Sustainable Energy Engineering and I want to do another course or a masters degree (1-2 years tops) suggestions?

I am currenlty working but it has nothing to do with what i studied. So my idea is to keep learning and then apply maybe do an MBA, energy auditor, techinician??? can you give me any advice? coursess masters 1 - 2 years?? thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • C7S
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Systems Engineering Masters Degree. You will love it. It is a very broad project management based degree for managing complex systems. I am almost done with the degree. We discussed sustainability and energy systems in many case studies and examples.

You may also want to consider environmental engineering. This is heavily based on chemistry. It is not easy, but it opens up more possibilities. You can work as an industrial hygienist, auditor, or policy maker working for the EPA or DEP.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

Thanks C7S... Do you know how many year they take and if I can do it in Spain

• C7S
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

If you are attending full time, 1-2 years. If you are attending part time, 3 years.
      You should be able to do this in Spain if you can find a school to accept you.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.