between toyota and honda which company is more of a threat to nissan?

In terms of nissan's vehicles and just between honda and toyota which company has more similarities to nissan

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

Nissan is more like Toyota than Honda. Nissan and Toyota have a large pickup truck and a small pickup truck. Honda does not. Nissan and Toyota have large SUVs. Honda does not. But Nissan has an all-electric (Leaf) and sports car (Z) while Honda and Toyota do not. Toyota is more likely to introduce a sports car and all-electric than Honda. Honda will never try a pickup truck again in the near future.

• 5 years ago

The Idiot "DR" is always saying that Nissan is owned by Ford........(the English knowledge of automobiles may account for why they don't have an auto industry any more).

But since Nissan has been controlled and propped-up by Renault for some years, I would say they aren't a threat to anyone.

• 5 years ago

Uh, Toyota is the top-selling brand IN THE WORLD. Who cares about Nissan?

• 5 years ago

Hi both as they are both japanese owned companies unlike Nissan which is owned by FORD of america.

• fodaddy19
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

I'm going to have to ask for some proof of that claim. Bet you can't back it up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Math
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

I'd say Toyota. Too big and popular

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.