Is the death of Mr. Gray going to give black people another reason to complain?

I get it. Some cops are asssholes, We all know this. I just don t understand why the media turns this into a race thing. The same thing happened with the death of Mr. Brown. Whenever a white police officer kills a black man, it makes national news. If a black police officer, killed a white man, it would barely make... show more I get it. Some cops are asssholes, We all know this. I just don t understand why the media turns this into a race thing. The same thing happened with the death of Mr. Brown. Whenever a white police officer kills a black man, it makes national news. If a black police officer, killed a white man, it would barely make the local news. I feel like we are just giving black people, more reasons to complain. Like the media wants to keep that racial barrier strong. Let s just see this for what it is. A man killed another man. Enough of this black and white logistics bullshitt.