How did Dita Von Teese get so pale?

Ive been trying to get as pale as her for a very long time now. Ive always been very white (my father is Caucasian) yet i still have a little bit of color (My mother is Puerto Rican) Everyone says im very white but i want to be super white like Dita Von Teese or Evan Rachel Wood or the casat of twilight (I hate... show more Ive been trying to get as pale as her for a very long time now. Ive always been very white (my father is Caucasian) yet i still have a little bit of color (My mother is Puerto Rican) Everyone says im very white but i want to be super white like Dita Von Teese or Evan Rachel Wood or the casat of twilight (I hate twilight im just referencing the skin color) In photos with the right lighting i can look just as pale as them but i feel like i can be much paler without using makeup. What does dita von teese do to get so flawless? Ive seen pictures of her younger days when she had freckles and sun kissed skin. I do everything from staying out of the sun as much as i possibly can to yogurt masks. lemon juice and parsley and exfoliation but i feel like its only gotten me so far in these past years :((( what is the secret???
2 answers 2