Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 years ago

My cousin who is basically a sister to me is sending nudes in 7th grade ?

(i am in 9th) they have been distributed all around school and she seems to not really care at all. I found out by my friends brother having received them, showed ten people. I feel like she is not telling the truth when she says that she is not sending them to anyone else anymore. She is also drinking, smoking ecigs, and sneaking out at 4 am. She has been receiving harassment and is cutting herself, but stopped a few months past. Her parents are super strict so i am afraid they are going to handle it incorrectly. How should I handle this?

Favorite Answer

Rebellion goes with the fact her parents are too strict - sure you should maybe tell someone about this but wont that make her rebel further?

take her aside and tell her that this is not appropriate and how would she feel if you or other family members saw these photos or knew what she was doing? Rumours around my brother were going around school that he did stuff with this horrible loose girl at school (they're both only 14) and i took him aside and explained why it is inappropriate at that age and nothing has happened since. As for the slitting wrists thing, this a knee jerk action to harrasment and this is probably happening because of the way she acted for a start to get this harassment.

• kim

Step up and try to teach her, Take her to a church youth group and befriend her. She is headed down the wrong path here. Tell your parents.

Talk to her and tell her to stop sending nudes.

she might be doing this because of the strictness of her parents. THeir kids tend to be more rebellious if the parent is very strict.

Tell her parents