D asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 years ago

Should I just go for it? (asking a friend for weed)?

i'v been debating for a long long time and finally decided I really want to try weed. But I feel super awkward about asking someone. I'm not a super social person so I only have a few friends only a couple of which smoke. None of them have their own stock they get it from their friends, while I know these people I don't feel I know them well enough to ask them directly and I feel SUPER awkward about asking my friend to ask them.

I'm not much of a "rebel" I don't really even drink much, but it I really want to try smoking, the only reason I haven't already is because I've never been given the opportunity. I just feel awkward even asking my friends because I kind of give off the "not the type" image and idk how they'd react to me asking.

Favorite Answer

Hi,

drug dealer here. please dont go up to some rando deal and ask for pot...you might just get slapped. ask your friend who smokes to come with them next time they buy. than have atleast a $20 w/ you. introduce yourself. make nice. then ask if ou could have their info and mabe hit them up for a hook up sometime or if the have a $20 bag now. and tbh if youre to scared to be trying to get pot then youre probably nt ready to smoke. and ou should tr smokig with a friend first to see how the ropes work. good luck and happ toking. ;*

I don't think that smoking is good for you and your well being but that is your choice. You can just ask them something casual but still on the topic of it and try to move it to "but I don't know how to get weed" and "I kinda want to try it"

Idk tbh

• D5 years agoReport

then don't answer ******