Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 5 years ago

請問這句要怎麼翻譯成通順的英文

請大家幫幫忙翻譯下面這句><~

"因為我是每個月底一次填完每天上班和下班的時間,所以才會出現跟電腦記錄時間不一樣的情況,以後的上下班時間我會照時(按照規定)填寫,很抱歉造成您的困擾。"

拜託大家了~謝謝!!

Because I am not fill in the attendance list everyday, and it cause the difference between computer records and paper records.

I will fill in the attendance list according to the real time.

Sorry for cause your inconvenience.

這是我目前的翻譯,感覺很不順而且不委婉,請大家幫忙修改了>

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am sorry I have caused the confusion between my time cardand office records, because I record mine according to my watch, instead of theoffice computer time clock. From now on I will record it by the computer time. Again, I am sorry for the inconvenienceI have caused. Thank you for your attention to this matter. “每個月底一次填完” 跟”每天都填” 並不能解釋為何填的時間有誤差,所以就用自己的手錶與公司電腦作為區別. 雖然現在不太戴手錶, 總比手機好, 因手機與電腦同步.簡單再次道歉, 並謝謝對此事的關注.(正常解釋一個合理的理由, 避免給人找藉口 和未按照規定的印象.英文的使用, 跟台灣辦公室文化有出入, 不好照你原文翻譯)

2015-04-16 14:20:55 補充:

也是, 不知版主的時間是如何不同法, Haha, 所以版主.... ah, one lie will lead to another one. 難.

因為我是每個月底一次填完每天上班和下班的時間,所以才會出現跟電腦記錄時間不一樣的情況,以後的上下班時間我會照時(按照規定)填寫,很抱歉造成您的困擾。"

Because I didn’t record my attendance in time, and filled them all into the list at the end of each month instead, so what I filled couldn’t match the actual time that had been recorded in the computer.

To avoid the mistakes happen again, I will fill in the time on that day later . Sorry for the bother .

• 羅莉

照自己手錶也是藉口,因為無法交待為何時間差異每天不同。

還是說實話道歉為宜。

-----Because I fill out the attendance list only once at the end of every month, causing the difference between computer and my own records, I will endeavour to fill in the attendance list according to the actual time requested.

-----Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Because I fill out the attendance list only once at the end of every month, the record has some mistakes. In the future, I will fill out the actual time of my arrivals and leaving. Sorry for causing your inconvenience.