Where can I find an air-freshener, perfume, or cologne, that smells like an Old or Musty house?

Because it brings back memories of watching movies at my grandmas, or being at my dads. Thanks. Mildew of the right variety would also be desirable, but if it is too intense, would defeat the purpose.

Favorite Answer

This one may help! It's the mustiest smell I have ever encountered!

Perfume that smells like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland

Messe de Minuit

Avast, ye scent seeking landlubbers, I’ve found the ‘fume ye be searching for, if ye want to smell like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride from Disneyland! Who wouldn’t, aye? Though not intended to smell like the popular ride, the Internet (yes, the entire Internet) came to the consensus that this fragrance smells exactly like the enchanted, musty water ride. It’s Messe de Minuit, a unisex fragrance by Etro, that has a “woody Aromatic fragrance”. People have described the scent as “a wet abandoned building” or a “Catholic church” making it the perfect substitute for all your Piratey fragrance needs. Alas, mateys, it be one hundred and fifty bones, The Perfume Shoppe.

Guerlin