Tommy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 years ago

Whats a good haircut to get? Im 20?

For the last 3-4 years my cousin would just cut my hair about a 3 all around. But im trying to get something nice

Favorite Answer

I have no idea texture, length of your hair.

For curly hair:

Howard Stern has recently been voted as the "Best Men's Hair in America" over some big Hollywood shots like George Clooney, Chris Hemsworth and Bradley Cooper. Mike Gilman, founder of Groominglounge.com said that for almost last 12 years, their team have been keeping an eye on men's hair and their locks, and when his experienced team voted for the "best hair," Stern won the majority of the votes. 2-4-15

Josh Groban: The secret to a good hair day is . . ."ketchup and baby tears! Have you seen my hair? This is basically whatever it decides to do!"

Google: Paul Walker's hair.

Google: Harry Styles, the 20-year-old's rockstar mop is a hit amongst Directioners and Harry, at iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas last month, isn't afraid to get experimental with his hair - often wearing headbands and bananas, & tames his hair braid man bun. Or Google: One Direction hunk Zayn Malik sharing hair band’s style. He’s letting his hair grow its longest yet but kept it off his face with a wavy hair band.

Google: Bradley Cooper: Hair Rollers & Shirtless on Set! or

Mario Mars

For straight hair:

LONG, MEDIUM OR SHORT. Take a look @ how Tom Cruise's hair in the movies, draw more crowds. Defining APPEARANCE is everything!

Google: Tom Cruise's Hair: The Defining Box Office Factor?

These boys know how to style their hair right!

Google: Celebrities with straight thick hair. Scott Elrod, Avery’s ex husband on the Young & the Restless. Don Diamont Bold & the Beautiful or as Brad Carlton on the Young & the Restless has straight hair. Scott Disick’s hair is my favorite!

Craig Wayne Boyd the Voice live semi-finals singing The Old Rugged Cross.

Or shave ‘US’ on the side like Rickie Fowler, a top-five finisher at every golf major this season, has been shocked at the attention shaving "USA" into his head has received ahead of the Ryder Cup. 

Go for Wentworth Miller, a successful actor, lead in Prison Break; he is also a model, a screenwriter and a producer.

Go for Aaron Paul’s hairstyle, Breaking Bad.

For Simon Cowell's hair as told by Demi Lovato X Factor co-judge: "I know the secret of his hair. He puts his head forward and then he blow-dries it. He does that every time before he goes on," Demi laughed.

"He always gets the centre parting just right. I have never seen him with a comb trying to get it right. It is just how it falls.

"Maybe he uses the same extensions for his hair that he does for his chest."