Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 years ago

So this is me, plain Jane, little make up and never really dress girly, how do I know I'm enough?

I'm so depressed I can't sleep or eat. My boyfriend of 6 months leaves every 6 months to fight fire, he left 3 days early to hang with friends and go to the strip clubs, I feel like low priority and so hurt. Why "men" do you have to hurt us sweet lovers with such little or none consideration? All I'm thinking is wow... He isn't going to get to see me for 6 months and he left 3 days early to go hang with friends, not to mention him at the clubs getting ... You know what goes on :(

Favorite Answer

You're a little angel. I have sympathy for you and what you're going through. You're more than enough.

Honestly, this is not right to me. You are seriously such a beautiful girl, and I can't understand why any man -or should I say BOY- would feel the need to leave you questioning yourself and feeling worthless.

I understand him wanting to spend time with his friends before he leaves again, but he should have made sure you were ok with it and assured you that he would be faithful to you while he was hanging out with his friends.

You should also make sure you talk to him about it. Have a think about if your willing to be with someone who leaves for six months at a time, because it is a really big commitment.

But definitely talk to him about what you're feeling, no girl should be left feeling like this. Just remember that either he has to realise you're worth it or you have to realise he isn't!

Source(s): My inner motivational speaker
    • Leah5 years agoReport

Thank you Vee, I don't want to have him upset or distracted while fighting wild fires, I couldn't and won't say anything. That's why I'm here, trying to vent, I might be wrong in my thinking or feeling, I just don't know. He says he loves me and adores me.

Sounds like it isn't your looks that is the problem here.

• Leah5 years agoReport

That's way kind of you to say, I'm just afraid I was right all along, I feel our maturity level is to different, it's like Im dating someone who can't grow up and wants so many friends, his longest relation ship has been 6 months. How patient can I be