Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 years ago

Poll: Which is Car or Truck is worth the money and worth buying?

*Toyota Tundra (TRD Package)

*Dodge Challeger

*Lexus IS 250

*Chevy Camaro

Which is worth the money

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

Lexus

The Challenger and Camaro will be horrible daily drivers as they're not practical. And being domestic, the build quality won't be as good as you get on an import. If you don't have a trailer to tow or stuff to haul, I would never consider the Tundra or any pickup truck.

• Fly G
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

Here's what you do. If you're in the U.S., go to Autotrader dot com and find the best deal for each of the 4 cars with the package and equipment you'd choose... as MSRP often means nothing. Then, go to KellyBlueBook dot com and appraise a three year old version of each said car. Compare which retains value the best.

I'm thinking the Toyota or Lexus would win, but sometimes the old formulas have exceptions.

The other thing to consider is the cost of ownership for each car-- googling each car should yield several sites to average out. The American cars just tend to need mechanical repairs in three or four years while those Japanese cars do not.

• 5 years ago

Challenger!

• 5 years ago

i can tell your a guy.... the truck will get you places none of those cars will...be practical

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Tundra, if not go for the Lexus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.