Which Xbox one game should I buy?

Grand theft auto V, Dark souls II or Shadow of mordor?

Favorite Answer

Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V is a major Overhaul of the sick overrated Embarrassment that Grand Theft Auto IV was, the game alone is a masterpiece with an unbelievable amount of content all in beautiful detail. The Three Unique Main Characters keep the Game fresh, which is also helped by Heists, Variety in Main Missions, Side Activities and Random Events. Free Roam Gameplay is enjoyable as well, which is helped by the Terrific Score done in the game and the fact that Rockstar Overhauled issues in Grand Theft Auto IV such as The Combat/Cover system, Driving mechanics, Mid-Mission Check point, Jump & Climbing Controls, Police & Collision Detection. But, The Storyline is a tad bit lack. Not of the quality of Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption, Max Payn 3 and L.A Noire, but still an overhaul compared to Grand Theft Auto IV. When I Reviewed Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V, I gave it an Nine out of Ten and it is well worth your purchase.

or From Software's Dark Souls II

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment's Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor isn't worth the purchase.

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.
    • Daniel5 years agoReport

Thanks, what's your view on Dark Souls II?

I would go for GTA 5 because the Open world feels like you actually live in Los Santsos and there is so much to do. Shadow Of Mordor and dark souls are both excellent games but i would pick GTA 5

Shadow of mordor because Dark souls 2 is the one of the hardest games.

GTA V