Snid
Snid asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 6 years ago

The most unusual spelling of a name you've seen?

I know a lot of people don't like creative spelling of names but what;s one you think is cool?

I saw an actor named Jaimz for James.

Favorite Answer

I thought I had seen every permutation of the name Makenzie, but recently I saw McKinsy, I also saw Chaynne for Shane, Rile for Riley, Sidnye for Sidney, and Jacen for Jason.

Edited because II forgot Acea for Asa, and Carea for Cara (I think they were thinking Care-a, but her name was often mispronounced as cah-ray-ah)

I also saw the invented name Kenzleigh.

That's just in the past couple months - when I see odd spellings or invented names, I text them to my daughter and she to me. ; )

I once saw Kayla spelled as Kaelah. I've also seen Brianna as Briaunna and Keci for Casey. My friend Kate also knows someone whose name is Devon but spelled Devynn.

• 4Red

K'Sea

There are tons of spellings of Casey but this was the most different that I have come across.

Jaquie pronounced Jackie

Jacques

Sofeeah

Bunny Ray

Female name Abcde. Pronounced as (ab-see-dee).

okay I'm not 100% sure this is true but my sister told me there was a girl named ABCD

its pronounced: Ab-Cidy

I used to know a girl named Xhesika (Jessica).

— Rose ♥