Non-Muslims, do you think Allah should love disbelievers? Why do you complain about the hate speech of Quran?

Let's think about our life. Whatever we have now, we own to Allah. Allah gives us whatever we desire. He always helps in hardship and ease. We can never count the blessings of Allah. If he had willed, we could have not existed now. But now we are here. We could die yesterday, but Allah grants us another beautiful Dunday and by his favour we are breathing now. Anyway, you agree with me, right? Allah gives us everything, but he wants us to do something in return. It doesn't mean he needs us. " If you disbelieve, indeed, Allah is Free from need of you." (39:17). Rather; we need them.

The first thing which Allah wants us to do is worship. Allah wants us to worship him because he deserves it. Besides, prayer has so many benefits for ourself.

The second thing which He wants us to do is being grateful to him. Allah gives us everything. But in return, He only wants us to thank him, saying "Alhamdulillah.". Is it a hard thing to do? Of course not. " If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]." (14:7). But most of us only remember and pray to Allah in hardship.

What about the disbelievers? Do they thank Allah? Do they worship Him? Not only they don't worship and thank Allah, but also they deny his existence... Suppose how sad Allah is. The man whom Allah has created, has been his own enemy.. " Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?" (36:7). Now, tell me. Should Allah love the disbelievers?

• Amy
    Favorite Answer

Non-believers don't think there is a god like Allah, and don't live according to the Quran or study it, so whether Allah is said to love or hate them is not directly relevant to them.

What I dislike is Muslims reading those verses, and MUSLIMS hating non-Muslims because of them. Does the Quran insist that Muslims hate non-Muslims? Are Muslims trying to be too much like Allah? Is there the option within the Quran's teachings to love and respect non-Muslims (perhaps despite what Allah is said to do with them)? I hope not all Muslims fall into the trap of thinking so badly of non-Muslims, and that at least some can concentrate on the more loving and peaceful aspects of their religion.

But then, why are these verses in the Quran if it wasn't Muhammad's wish that Muslims take them to heart and think so negatively about non-Muslims?

I was born in this world (you might say Allah created me), but into a traditional part of the UK. I hardly heard about Islam till I was a teenager, and then only in passing. My parents were the same, they were taught a different way of life, and they taught me how to live, as all parents teach their children. Their parents taught them, and they lived in a time where it was very rare to find Muslims in rural areas in the UK... Why do you think Allah must disprove of us, when He created us as we are, where we are, and in a place where we would have a non-Islamic education?

• ?

There is no hate speech in Quran. Torah has more stern orders than Quran. Allah is not happy

with non Muslims because they are thankless. They owe their life to Allah but worship humans or idols.

OK what makes you think that book is from Allah. What makes you think such supreme being (if he even exists) will make bigotry speech in his book.

If your Allah really created Muslims and non Muslims alike then why did he call non Muslims to be infidels? If we are infidels why did he create us?

Allah's hobby is collecting fingertips and heads of kafirs

I find it hard to believe that the Almighty God would resort to petty and childish insults in his "holy" book.

To be honest,I could not give a toss

Ok but why does he want u to kill disbelievers ?