Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 years ago

Imagine if you got an official pardon for any future crimes, whats the first would you do?

Id get a cricket bat, go into Dublin, engage conversation with strangers and commit acts of extreme violence those that i didnt like. Then id take their money and take some homeless people out for a fancy meal. Oh yeah >:-]

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I would just go insane. First up, I would start crossing the road on Don't Walk signs, I'd probably stop sorting my recyclables and I might even reduce my flossing to every other day.

1. Find out wich bank or country's treasury have the largest amount of money, gold, diamonds and etc.

2. Rob it!

3. Use the pardon

4. Enjoy the rest of your life!

• ?

Rob a bank

you'd be lucky to get any real money off locals in Dublin. and I cannot say what I would do if I had immunity

• ?

I'd enslave you and make you my attack dog, you seem like you'd like that. The only thing you eat are the enemies of mine you catch. *pets head*

I would just avoid them altogether.