Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 years ago

Imagine if you got an official pardon for any future crimes, whats the first would you do?

Id get a cricket bat, go into Dublin, engage conversation with strangers and commit acts of extreme violence those that i didnt like. Then id take their money and take some homeless people out for a fancy meal. Oh yeah >:-]

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would just go insane. First up, I would start crossing the road on Don't Walk signs, I'd probably stop sorting my recyclables and I might even reduce my flossing to every other day.

• 6 years ago

1. Find out wich bank or country's treasury have the largest amount of money, gold, diamonds and etc.

2. Rob it!

3. Use the pardon

4. Enjoy the rest of your life!

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Rob a bank

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

you'd be lucky to get any real money off locals in Dublin. and I cannot say what I would do if I had immunity

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

I'd enslave you and make you my attack dog, you seem like you'd like that. The only thing you eat are the enemies of mine you catch. *pets head*

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I would just avoid them altogether.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.