Can I get kicked out of a public park for profanity?

The park at my city decided to install cameras and a speaker onto a telephone pole. Well my friends and I go down there so we can play basketball, and we are all above 18. As you know, I don't care how old you are we all use curse words. So just about everyday we come down to this park and we all slip curse... show more The park at my city decided to install cameras and a speaker onto a telephone pole. Well my friends and I go down there so we can play basketball, and we are all above 18. As you know, I don't care how old you are we all use curse words. So just about everyday we come down to this park and we all slip curse words from time to time. They tell us over the loud speaker to stop cursing. We do but we are all around 20 years old and things are bound to slip out. Well if we curse again they send a cruiser down and they kick all of us out of the park. Even if we didn't curse. So my question is can they legally do that because technically curse words are a form of freedom of speech. It's not like we are threatening anyone and the kids down here curse more than us at times but we are the one that get the **** end of the stick. I'm getting fed up with it and next time they do it I'm half tempted to pull my phone out, start recording and stay where I'm at. I know they can't do this
3 answers 3