Tall palm tree palms falling in neighbors yard. Neighbor throws the palms back into our front yard. Are the palms their responsibility?

Were in California, and we have a very, very tall palm tree that's in our back yard close to the neighbors fence. On a windy day, the palms fall into our yard and our neighbors yard as well. We pick ours up and dispose them properly. However, our neighbor takes the palms that fall into his yard and puts them in... show more Were in California, and we have a very, very tall palm tree that's in our back yard close to the neighbors fence. On a windy day, the palms fall into our yard and our neighbors yard as well. We pick ours up and dispose them properly. However, our neighbor takes the palms that fall into his yard and puts them in front of ours.

My question is, is it their responsibility to dispose the palms that fall into their yard? Its not like I could chop down a extremely tall palm tree lol. Its beyond tall, and much taller that any regular yard tree.

My neighbor is really nice so talking to him isn't an issue. I just wanted to know if it is their responsibility in this kind of situation.

thank you