Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 years ago

How can i date a wall street guy?

I imagine it must be very difficult!

Never see one!:Are they like Leonardo DiCaprio in that movie?

Favorite Answer

uh, no. that was a movie, meaning it wasn't real. look about you. the real world is no where close to what the movies portray. if you want to meet a broker, go find a bar on or near wall street. you will find them all there after work.

NO. Most of them are stressed, boring or pre occupied to be people persons. They deal with "commodities", not human emotions or concerns or connections (unless there is a profit).

You didn't mention an age.

So this maybe very dangerous information for you to have.

You're a GIRL. You don't have to ASK or SAY anything.

You have the power of SEDUCTION. This is DANGEROUS

for me to tell you, but...

Charm him or Seduce him. Girls have that Gift or Talent.

Seduce does not mean Sex (but it could).

The best Weapon Women have "for" or "against" Men is their BODY. You do not have to be or do anything "slutty" (it helps, but not really necessary). One on One: Just present yourself to him, the best way you can. Guys are just as Insecure as Women. Most Guys are Impressed or Flattered by being approached. It is less work and worry for them of Rejection. As a girl, you have more power than you think. Just don't be a B***h with it. When it backfires, you'll be ALONE again. Also, it is far easier for a girl to get a YES for a date from a guy, than it is for a guy to get a YES from a girl for "anything".

Have you ever dressed up to be sexy and attractive to go out to a club or with girlfriends somewhere where you know the opposite sex will be present and be there for girl and guy connections? Did you ever sense that you were being checked out because of your choice of "attire"? You know guys are looking, trying to get a peek at your boobs or maybe a glimpse of your panties? Have you ever positioned yourself so that guys could be teased, but you do it in an innocent kind of way so it's NOT noticed that you enjoy the teasing and attention? You know you drive guys crazy, but due to your success in Looking HOT, you intimidate the opposite sex, so they DON'T approach / "Hit On" on you. But you wish they would, because thats why you bought the clothes and paid attention to your looks and actions around guys. DO THAT WITH YOUR GUY/BOY FRIEND. He is still "JUST" a guy and he can still get worked up over you. You can still do stuff to make him want you again and some more.

The Female Body is the best Weapon Women have in their possession "for" or "against" Guys. We will get "Stupid and do Stupid things" for sex or a chance at a sexy body. Guys do it too, but it's a better weapon for Females. As erections go, No Matter How "BIG" a guy gets, its still the smaller head. And we use it to make all the wrong decisions. Even if we win. Its a wrong decision. Besides peeing and making babies, "wrong decisions" is all its good for. Get the idea??

The following is information you will need one day:

(for this Guy or the next)

TO GET A DATE, WITHOUT HAVING TO ASK: Tell him you know someone that wants to go on a date with him. He'll want to know WHO. Take him by the hand to wherever there is a reflection and standing next to him say "Her" (pointing at your reflection)

TO HOLD HIS HAND

When you have been with him for awhile and are side by side (walking, standing or sitting) gently take his hand and Say: "Can I borrow this for a little bit? I Promise to take care of it and return it in awhile" He will smile and probably be Impressed and Flattered. If he flinches and pulls away, chances are its a REACTION, NOT REJECTION. Smile and give him something of yours as a deposit/collateral and Let him know you want it back when you return him, his hand.

TO GET A QUICK KISS. As long as he is enjoying himself with you. In the middle of a conversation, Smile and say: "Close your eyes, you have something close to them". When he does, Touch your lips to his. Not really a kiss, but it breaks the ice. Then tell him: "Oh, it was just me. You have soft lips, I like that". Keep smiling. Ask him what yours felt like, before he says anything. But keep smiling.

ANOTHER WAY: When you apply some lipstick or chap stick, ASK: "Would you like to try some?"

and hold out your hand to hand it to him. (If it's lipstick, he'll look puzzled). When he goes to get it, move into him and "touch" your lips to his. Step back and tell him you think it's his color, but he needs a little more. (referring to the lipstick) Chances are he will laugh. Then tell him: "I hope you'll want to try my lipstick again later."

IF NO LIPSTICK: Say: "The curiosity is killing me." He'll say "What curiosity OR Curiosity of what?" You say: "Of what it would be like to kiss you. Mind If I satisfy my curiosity?" If he blushes and smiles… Move in for a gentle kiss. If he says "Here?" You say: "No, on the lips." And move in for a gentle kiss.

OR IF NO LIPSTICK: NOT Asking Him, unexpectedly say: "Why do people who want to kiss me say "What?" He'll say "WHAT?" You respond: "Not You Too." Then chuckle and smile at him. When he realizes what you said and how he responded, he'll blush or laugh or both. In any case you are having FUN with each other and there is NOTHING WRONG with that.

If it scares you to take these steps, keep in mind YOU'RE SCARED ANYWAY. Also if some other girl gets his attention,

you'll wish you had done SOMETHING.