Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 years ago

How did you learn about the birds and the bees?

School? Mom and/or dad? Books? Internet? Still clueless about it? Other?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Tim M
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing specific but just over time I figured it all out.

• 5 years ago

I had a late introduction to it because my parents were very hush about it. But at secondary school, the teacher drew a badly drawn diagram of a seedling on the board and she managed to make it resemble a penis. There were barely suppressed sniggers in the class and I asked the girl next to me what everyone's laughing at and she says 'it looks like a willy lol'. And then we had sex education lessons where they taught us about condoms and the sort, and inevitably the boys made balloons out of the condoms and kicked them round the bus. Ah, fun times :-P

• 5 years ago

I learned on my own when I was about 13-14

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

My parents were very religious so I got a lot of bad or incorrect information when they gave me the talk. Luckily, I had the internet, sex ed in school, and other trusted adults that gave me much more accurate information.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I kinda had to piece it together over time. This was before the Internet. The final piece was page 27 of "The Godfather".

• 5 years ago

Older brother

• K8
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

My mom. She was a nurse (retired now). She gave me very detailed information with charts and everything. I was left with few questions. It was good.

• 5 years ago

My mother told me when I was about 11 or 12, and I honestly thought she was making it up. And then I just thought it was disgusting, lol. (I got over it...)

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

School.

• 5 years ago

i bought myself a book, parents thought it was good enough

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.