I'm a 15 y/o guy and I feel like a girl on the inside. What should I do?

2 Answers

  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Talk to a psychologist and therapist for a few months about your feelings and get diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria, then they'll probably send you to an endocrinologist to get on estrogen (choose injections they are the best and safest) and spironolactone or another kind of anti testosterone medication, and maybe dutasteride or finasteride (dutasteride is better trust me).

    It seriously is best to start hormones as early as possible, trust me all the transexuals I know have been through ALOT of pain waiting until their 20's, I'm 23 and have been on HRT for a year.

    It truly saves and CREATES lives, don't let anyone get in the way of yours.

    Source(s): 23 year old m2f
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

    do what you feel is right if you wanna be a girl then you be the prettiest girl you can be and if anyone tells you different you throat chop them because that's the manliest thing you can do in a dress and heels!

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.