How many people on here know about the cattle futures scandal?

edgar,,, what a great intelligent answer, it fuels my belief that there are smart people in America.

Favorite Answer

Are you talking about how Hillary Clinton came to have $100,000 after making a $1,000 "investment"?

I know quite a bit about it, having previously lived in both Little Rock and Northwest Arkansas and knowing how that state worked at the time. Which is to say...like a third-world country. And in a third-world country, when the wife of the country's chief executive turns chump change into $100K, it doesn't take a rocket scientst to figure out what's going on.

Just so the kids here get the full flavor: At that time the governor of Arkansas was hand-selected by the fifteen richest men in the state. It was associates of one of those men that saw to it that Mrs. Clinton ended up with that $100K. The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal ran quite a few stories explaining how Arkansas functioned, one aspect of which was that the governor's salary at that time was $25K per year.

IOW, he needed "help" so he could live. And in the third world, "help" is never more than a phone call away. Christ, they were so poor that she was writing off his donated used underwear on their tax returns. Is it any wonder they were as hungry as we now know them to be? And even with $2 BILLION in the bank now, they're still hungry for more! lo

Now you know how Hillary Clinton came to be associated with corruption of the worst sort. She and that husband of hers are F-O-R S-A-L-E.

An intro to her "futures trading success": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_cattle...

Update: Thanks for the kind words, bro'. I had a bud when I lived in Fayetteville, Arkansas - his brother-in-law was the governor of the state, and later a long-time US Senator from Arkansas. You can figure out which one. At the time, my father-in-law was involved in politics in south central Arkansas, and he was a part of US Senator John L. McClellan's machine. This was a time when a vote cost $5 or a bottle of whiskey, and many blacks had their ballots filled out for them by their employers, their landlords, or somebody else to whom they were beholden. Others of my in-laws lived in Bill Clinton's hometown of Hope, Arkansas. The stories these people told me about how the state really worked would make your hair stand on end.

This is the environment that spawned the Clintons, and while you can take the couple out of the corruption, you can't take the corruption out of the couple. It's just who and what they are.

Yes Hilary made 100k of a 10 k investment and in futures that is statistically impossible without a little corruption.

• Linda

Well I thought I did untill Edgar schooled me..

Thanks Edgar..It was much like the Dems in East

Texas at the time we has a long time Democrate

short time dead so the next election a few dozen

of his friends voted for him..

I do, so one at least

Nobody is perfect