Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 5 years ago

Which Company is building for the future: Paige & AJ Lee Vs The Bella Twins or Taryn Terrell Vs 'Awesome' Kong Vs Gail Kim #216?

Remember when Madison Rayne was facing Brittany and the rivalry was really starting to take off but then Impact! Wrestling dropped that to blow more smoke up Gail Kim/Taryn Terrell's ...?

Yet, TNA Mark say World Wrestling Entertainment can't build stars for the future.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I had the displeasure of watching Taryn Terrell vs. Awesome Kong vs. Gail Kim because TNA was on TV while I was eating. It was literally as bad as backyard wrestling promotions on YouTube. Paige & AJ Lee vs. The Bella Twins as a feud's pretty good, except Brie's been Nikki's cheerleader for months.

Edit: Paige vs. Nikki on RAW was good.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Which Company is building for the future: Paige & AJ Lee Vs The Bella Twins or Taryn Terrell Vs 'Awesome' Kong Vs Gail Kim #216?

Remember when Madison Rayne was facing Brittany and the rivalry was really starting to take off but then Impact! Wrestling dropped that to blow more smoke up Gail Kim/Taryn Terrell's ...?

Yet, TNA Mark say World Wrestling Entertainment can't build stars for the future.

Source(s): company building future paige amp aj lee bella twins taryn terrell 39 awesome 39 kong gail kim 216: https://tr.im/7TQxW
  • Madison Rayne/Brittany was a boring feud.I've been enjoying the Taryn Terrell/Awesome Kong/Gail Kim feud.Taryn Terrell being Knockout's Champion is awesome & I hope she breaks the record for the longest reign, she deserves it.Taryn Terrell is a truly amazing & phenomenal lady.

Paige & AJ Lee vs. The Bella Twins at WrestleMania 31, this Sunday, is gonna be awesome.My only complaint is that I would've preferred seeing a Fatal 4 Way between them, with the title on the line, but this is the next best thing.It would've been cool to had seen WWE re-establish the Women's Tag Team Championships, & have Paige & AJ Lee as the champions.

• 5 years ago

Paige/AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • If AJ Lee, Nikki Bella and Brie Bella Danielson don't decide to pursue other business opportunities in the coming months, then I will say WWE. Even if these Women leave, WWE has other Women coming through WWE Developmental and WWE sicouts and signs new Women Wrestlers every year.

• 5 years ago

You can't call older wrestler likes Kong and Kim the future, so Paige, etc. match.

• 5 years ago

hm nobody watches pro wrestling for women. its not like the 1980s where the ONLY time you ever saw a woman in a bikini was the Miss America pageant.

NXT is the future.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

WWE have the edge right there. Just.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.