Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 5 years ago

Which Company is building for the future: Paige & AJ Lee Vs The Bella Twins or Taryn Terrell Vs 'Awesome' Kong Vs Gail Kim #216?

Remember when Madison Rayne was facing Brittany and the rivalry was really starting to take off but then Impact! Wrestling dropped that to blow more smoke up Gail Kim/Taryn Terrell's ...?

Yet, TNA Mark say World Wrestling Entertainment can't build stars for the future.

Favorite Answer

I had the displeasure of watching Taryn Terrell vs. Awesome Kong vs. Gail Kim because TNA was on TV while I was eating. It was literally as bad as backyard wrestling promotions on YouTube. Paige & AJ Lee vs. The Bella Twins as a feud's pretty good, except Brie's been Nikki's cheerleader for months.

Edit: Paige vs. Nikki on RAW was good.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): company building future paige amp aj lee bella twins taryn terrell 39 awesome 39 kong gail kim 216: https://tr.im/7TQxW
  • Madison Rayne/Brittany was a boring feud.I've been enjoying the Taryn Terrell/Awesome Kong/Gail Kim feud.Taryn Terrell being Knockout's Champion is awesome & I hope she breaks the record for the longest reign, she deserves it.Taryn Terrell is a truly amazing & phenomenal lady.

Paige & AJ Lee vs. The Bella Twins at WrestleMania 31, this Sunday, is gonna be awesome.My only complaint is that I would've preferred seeing a Fatal 4 Way between them, with the title on the line, but this is the next best thing.It would've been cool to had seen WWE re-establish the Women's Tag Team Championships, & have Paige & AJ Lee as the champions.

Paige/AJ Lee vs The Bella Twins.

• If AJ Lee, Nikki Bella and Brie Bella Danielson don't decide to pursue other business opportunities in the coming months, then I will say WWE. Even if these Women leave, WWE has other Women coming through WWE Developmental and WWE sicouts and signs new Women Wrestlers every year.

You can't call older wrestler likes Kong and Kim the future, so Paige, etc. match.

hm nobody watches pro wrestling for women. its not like the 1980s where the ONLY time you ever saw a woman in a bikini was the Miss America pageant.

NXT is the future.

WWE have the edge right there. Just.