Has there been a change in the constitution regarding the requirements you need to run for President!?

According to Republicans your birth place doesn't matter, back in 2012 these Republican congress men and women did! Marsha Blackburn - Tennesee Mary Bon Black - Cal Charles Boustany - Louisiana Dan Burton - Indiana Eric Cantor - Virginia John Carter - Texas Ted Poe - Texas Bill Posey - Florida Tom Price -... show more According to Republicans your birth place doesn't matter, back in 2012 these Republican congress men and women did!

Marsha Blackburn - Tennesee
Mary Bon Black - Cal
Charles Boustany - Louisiana
Dan Burton - Indiana
Eric Cantor - Virginia
John Carter - Texas
Ted Poe - Texas
Bill Posey - Florida
Tom Price - Georgia
Jin Inolfe - Oklahoma
Richard Shelby - Alabama

And many more, SO WHAT HAS CHANGED???
Update: The point I am trying to make is that all these prominent Republicans were trying to question the validity of President Obama being President based on where he was born, the fact that his mother WAS an American had no bearing whatsoever!!! As Americans, are we okay with looking like the biggest idiots on the planet??? show more The point I am trying to make is that all these prominent Republicans were trying to question the validity of President Obama being President based on where he was born, the fact that his mother WAS an American had no bearing whatsoever!!!

As Americans, are we okay with looking like the biggest idiots on the planet???
Update 2: The point I am trying to make is that all these prominent Republicans were trying to question the validity of President Obama being President based on where he was born, the fact that his mother WAS an American had no bearing whatsoever!!! As Americans, are we okay with looking like the biggest idiots on the planet??? show more The point I am trying to make is that all these prominent Republicans were trying to question the validity of President Obama being President based on where he was born, the fact that his mother WAS an American had no bearing whatsoever!!!

As Americans, are we okay with looking like the biggest idiots on the planet???
7 answers 7