What should i do about this? Is he cheating?

I found straight long hair on my man's neck when he attempted to kiss me tonight. I picked it up and showed him, and i told him this was clearly not his hair or mine since we both have short natural hair. He then told me this was hair from my weave. I gave him a look because at the moment i was not wearing any weave. He then tried to pull a fast one by trying to blame me of not trusting him. He walked away after this and hasn't said a word since.

Favorite Answer

Trust and communication. unless there are other signs of cheating, or previous history, let it go, communicate to him how and why you felt that wAy. Then move on and dont let it effect your quality time with one another. Only At the moment when you are 100% certain he is doing something or things really dont add up should you make a big deal out of things. At the end of the day deep down you should know if he os cheating or not. If you truly feel this way, you should leave out of self respect for yourself. I honestly think this could be a coincidence, you also shouldnt ask random strangers on the internet for these types of things since we really dont know everything going on in between you 2. The fact that you are asking tells me there is a lack of trust already inbetween. As i mentioned at the beggining a strong relationship is built on trust and communication, the rest is unpredicable waves of good and bad. Love is a mystery.

Defensive people, are people who are hiding something. If you think he's cheating, he probably is.

You should stop cheating on him and maybe he wouldn't be cheating on you.

you obviously caught him cheating with a woman who long straight hair

In my town, people can be seen hugging each other all over the place and it's proper social more. Meetings and the grocery store and church... hugging people they barely know and someone they haven't seen in years. On the street. All over the place.

I feel sorry for him. First you accuse him of cheating for no good reason, then you turn to strangers on the internet and post your private business for the whole world to see.

I wouldn't talk to you, either.

I'm sorry to be the one to break the news, but he's having an affair with a llama.

Yea he sounds like a scumbag.

You caught him. Now what?